Monday, November 9, 2009

John playing with Bradley Hughes at the Olympic Club

With Vic not being able to do his own radio show that week, Vic asked if Bradley and I could fill in for him. I told Vic we had a game that afternoon at The Olympic Club, during when the show broadcast around Las Vegas, then also streamed on "All Talk Radio" out over the web.

The show has been a popular one and Vic has had some really wonderful guests on the show.

We solved the dilemma by phoning in from that last couple holes on the back nine at Olympic to talk about The President's Cup with Mike Pressler.

The connection with the cell phone down in the Valley wasn't so great, so it's a bit comical to listen back to it as we couldn't always hear what Mike was saying so we both kinda winged it the best we could hoping we didn't sound like complete idiots! I think we got though it alright considering the situation. We would stop to hit a shot, then talk some more. I hit a couple of shots with a wired cord from the phone in my back pocket up to my ear piece. That was a first!


http://advancedballstriking.com/alltalk.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment